CASTING PAID COMMERCIAL DOCUMENTARY:
Casting Documentary- Style Ad for a northwest health care company that’s trying to break down the stereotype of a normal healthcare company. They want to actually do what they were made to do, help people. The goal of these stories is to champion and shed light on what it takes to be a caregiver. We are looking for REAL people sharing their REAL stories of the challenges and rewards of being a caregiver, and how that has affected their daily lives. Due to Non Discloser (NDA) client will only be revealed to participants who are selected.
These stories are all about acts of care. Taking care of someone in your life and the stories and struggles that surround that. As we understand, these stories can be hard and deeply personal and the production is committed to approaching each story with sensitivity and respect.
1: NEW PARENTS:
- Preferably a parent that will be giving birth in the month of August. The intention is to follow the first few days of her bringing the baby home and to show how the care model functions in those first few days and weeks of brining a new baby home.
2: COUPLE CAREGIVER:
- A situation in which one partner is the main supporter of the other, through chronic disease, disability, or injury. This can be any age group, any gender. One partner that has some kind of chronic disease (cancer, diabetes, etc.) Something that requires daily care in some way or another.
3: CHILD CAREGIVER FOR PARENT:
- A child (adult or otherwise) who’s everyday job is to now care for their parent or grandparent, who’s now unable to take care of themselves on their own.
4: CAREGIVER FOR PHYSICAL INJURY:
- Someone who is providing care for someone who has some kind of physical injury and is doing rehab/physical therapy. (could be a broken leg, accident, brain injury)
5: SANDWICH CAREGIVER:
- An adult who is taking care of both their parent (due to age or dementia/arthritis/any kind of ailment) and also their children (either young or high school age). The idea would be for all 3 generations to be living under one roof.
We’re looking for active stories in Oregon, Washington, & California
$2,500 (We'll travel to you)
If you’re interested please feel free to reach out and we’ll set up a time to chat details and answer any questions. Please provide a little information about yourself and in which category you’d fit. We’d love to set up a time to video chat as well if possible.